“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.” – Peter F. Drucker
At Kinesics we believe that understanding our own emotions (EQ), along with the emotions of others, is a fundamental skill for leaders to be successful and effective.
We work with startups to fortune 500 businesses to equip their teams with the skills they need to quickly build rapport, deliver impactful presentations, win negotiations, read body language and boost revenue. Those skills also enhance your self-awareness, awareness of others, strengthen your confidence and leadership skills.
Kinesics is also the only Paul Ekman partner operating in Canada. Dr. Ekman is an American psychologist and pioneer in the study of emotions and how they affect facial expressions and deception.
We offer consulting and training to help you:
- Master body language and non-verbal communication
- Control your intonation or the rise and fall of your voice (as 86% of phone communication is non-verbal)
- Read micro-expressions and detect deception, as quickly as possible
- Improve rapport among team members
- Deliver impactful presentations
- Win negotiations and improve the ability to ‘read’ your competition
- Enhance your self-awareness and strengthen your personal brand