How you relay and read non-verbal messages, such as facial expressions, gestures and other non-verbal behavior, will ultimately make or break your next business deal.
If you’re a leader and want to be the best you can be, while inspiring and empowering others, this seminar will help you take a pivotal leap forward. Master The Power Of Non-Verbal Communication seminar will help you with:
- Recognizing what your clients are thinking and feeling
- Increase attentiveness/empathy/rapport
- Recognizing hidden agendas and problem areas,
- Connect on a deeper level with clients,
- Increase sales and more …
This one-day seminar will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills on how to read non-verbal messages and control the non-verbal messages you send to others. Those skills will open the door to more productive interactions with everyone you encounter. Become more effective in relaying your message in every single conversation you have with customers, colleagues, management and even with those in your personal life.
- Would you like to better understand how your communication style affects others?
- Do you wonder what non-verbal messages you unconsciously deliver?
- Do you believe that emotional awareness and intelligence is important?
- Do you ever create an impression that doesn’t match your intention?
- Are you curious about others’ hidden messages? Would you like to read their micro-expressions and non-verbal messages?
If “yes,” this seminar is for you!
“Emotions change how we see the world and how we interpret the actions of others.” – Dr. Paul Ekman
Being the only partner in Canada to Dr. Paul Ekman (The pioneer in the study of emotions, deception and the scientific adviser for the TV series “Lie to Me”), Kinesics consulting will integrate his research and insight into the studies of the 7 universal expressions, body language, truthfulness, and credibility, in this unique seminar. You will learn how to use the emotional timeline from trigger… to impulse… to action so that you build your skills around awareness and the impact of your verbal and non-verbal communication.
At this seminar, you will learn and practice how to:
- Use the 5 channels of communication effectively, including how to use your voice to impact others
- Read others’ messages through verbal and non-verbal behaviors
- Recognize truthfulness and deception in others
- Read the 7 universal facial expressions
- Identify triggers and how they operate
- Understand emotions in yourself and how to respond rationally not impulsively to emotionally charged situations
- Identify your own personal triggers
- Notice the different body language positions and what they mean
- Increase self-awareness and awareness of others
This knowledge will equip you with skills to adeptly use non-verbal communication and emotional intelligence to your advantage. Our seminar is designed to help you become more aware of your non-verbal communication and emotions (before they get you into any trouble).